Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Recap- The Wars of the Civil

This past Saturday night, I met some friends to see The Civil Wars play at Workplay Theater in Birmingham. The show was amazing as expected! Here are some of my thoughts of the night overall....

1- Joy Williams is such a cutie and goodness, she's SO tiny. I want to put her in my pocket.

2- JP looks like he is from the Civil War times. Something tells me that's the look he is going for.

3- I have such sweet & cool friends.

4-How did Workplay all of the sudden start getting such big acts (look at their spring calendar)? I thought they were going under?

5- Jokes are always funnier when musicians tell them.

5- I will remember this show cause this sweet lil' duo is about to be BIG!

6- Is it possible for a band to sound better live? Yup.

7- Are they seriously not married to eachother? Call me crazy, but I wouldn't want my husband being in a band with Joy.

8-I can't believe I charged my camera battery and forgot to put it in my camera.

9- Soooooo many couples.

10- Can this night last forever?!

Enjoy your Tuesday.
Loooove!



No comments:

Post a Comment