Monday, April 25, 2011

5-6

The last hour of work is so hard. Like, mind boggling hard. I thought I was grown up now...you know, responsible and hard working and stuff? Eh, not so much.

Yesterday I took the scenic route back to Atlanta. All I could think about was how creepy all of the small little towns were that I drove through....including Fort Payne which yes, is the city with the Alabama grp museum. The drive was a good change up though. Back roads, windows down, blaring Dixie Chicks song, "Cowboy Take Me Away". It all makes me think about my childhood.

A few things I loved about my weekend at home.....visiting with Ms. Mary Cox. Meeting sweet little Lenox. & spending Easter with my family and cute Kayla.


Looks like this Monday is o-ver. Thank you Thank you Thank you.





1 comment:

  1. i'm not sure how i missed this post, but i enjoyed your visit as well. my only regret is that it wasn't longer. i do love you my melliferd!

    ReplyDelete