Friday, June 17, 2011

Annoyed

bc...

1) I left my phone at home.

2) I can't "pin" things @ work.

3) My picture isn't working below (I fixed it -YAY!) Now how do I get rid of the silly border?!

which leads me to another point......Can some blogger pro give me some tips or guidance to getting your pictures to look like you want them to in your blog? I way too often find that I've spent thirty minutes playing with the html code in hopes of my picture fitting within my borders, etc. And now that I'm adjusting to my mac my struggles have at least doubled. Any suggestions?!


4) Billy (my emailing/chatting buddy) is mad at me.

Work(No phone + No gchatting) = miserable


5) I thought of the cutest baby name & I can't remember it.

You don't understand though, it was unique and the cutest. This makes me really sad.


But hey, It's Friday! So it's all okay :) Happy Friday Y'all!







No comments:

Post a Comment