Thursday, June 16, 2011

Moments

This week has been filled with little moments of joy. You know the type of things that just make your heart feel warm, cause you to get excited, or simply make you smile. Things like....

1- Attending your best friends wedding. I know I did a full post solely dedicated to this event but honestly nothing is better than celebrating such a special day with your best friends and family. The people you love most.

2- Yoga class. I'm not sure I've blogged about this, but somewhere between the transformation from spring to summer I have become obsessed. Yes, I know...I'm 5 years behind. Yoga is old school now- but not for me! I love it...I even "wikipedia'd" the origin of yoga after class one day. Namaste :)

3- Roomie night....so collegiate sounding, I know, BUT my room mate (Sally) works nights, so when we're both home after workn- I AM ESTATIC. I had a buddy to make fun of all the guys on The Bachelorette this week and to go on a Target trip with. So much better than doing these things solo.

4-Okay, so this one is not so "simple" but I must mention it bc I am wayyyy past obsessed. I GOT A MACBOOK PRO! I love it how did I ever live without it I'll totally become a computer geek because of it.... Eeek! I've spent all week exploring what it can do and even signed up for a class at the Apple store this weekend (noob life). I love my new toy.

5- Clean sheets. One of life's many simple pleasures.


No comments:

Post a Comment