Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Tuesday

Lately...


All I can think about is my new house. Did I mention that I was moving? Welp, I most surely am! Just to a new place in Atlanta. After a month of stalking every posting on craigslist, I finally found the perfect little place to rent next year with two of my friendys. It's absolutely adorable and of course I can't wait to decorate. I have huge plans for our new place (pinterest helps). Too many plans really, my goal is to actually follow through with some of them :).


I am really into bunting. You know, the cute little triangle shaped banners all over blogs and Pinterest. No, I haven't actually made any yet but I plan to. We have a screened in sunroom so I figured it would be perfect for my first attempt. I can already imagine the cuteness.


I've been wanting to work out...yes, wanting to. I have nothing else further to say about this (Who am I?)


I've been on a serious budget. This include a lot of browsing and absolutely no buying. For some reason this past month has consisted of too many oops type of incidents. New tires, phone, parking tickets, TWO rents, and other minor money crises. It really hasn't been too bad. I must say that there is a definitely a different type of rewarding feeling you experience when you are living cheaply. I like it.


I am enjoying work more. Partially to my new cube (wiiiindow) but I think it has something to do with my attitude as well. And my very positive natured friend who reminds me how blessed I am on a daily basis. Positivity really works.































No comments:

Post a Comment